A quick update on life:
1. Lately, i've been working ALOT, and since i work 'till 22-23 i hardly ever get time to draw, and i'm really sorry for that.
2. I am alive although lately i've had some problems with knee joints and i accidentally damaged meniscus. I have a few days off work and i'll try to use it well.
3. I've got myself a new notebook, that is amazing (at least when you compare it to the old one) and i'll probably buy myself a new graphic tablet in a near future to work with it.
4. Sai doesn't work well on my new computer - the pen pressure (and my tablet) doesn't seem to work on it, so for now i need to get myself another graphic program. Right now i'm trying to get used to Krita. It seems fine, but when you've been using a different program for a long time working on something else is complicated xD Seriously, Krita is amazing but it's... well... different >.< But i do love the amount of cool features that it have. Sai didn't have most of them.
I'm still trying to find layer clip or something like that on Krita, but well, i can't seem to understand the program well YET.
5. I forgot what i wanted to say, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't important anyway.
See You later and have a good day!
Listening to: Believe my dice
Reading: Tutorials, Guide books
Playing: nothing at the moment